· Pleural Mesothelioma Center Military veterans, especially ones who served in the U.S. Navy, were unnecessarily exposed to asbestos during their service, placing them at risk for developing pleural mesothelioma.
AMVETS - Post 6
700 2nd Street SW - Cedar Rapids, IA
· AMVETS National Website the largest and oldest veterans service organization that is open to and fights for all veterans and their families.
· AMVETS Career Centers place veterans in jobs. This year AMVETS Career centers will place 500 veterans in good jobs. From resumes to suits to jobs we will find you work!
· Healing Heroes, you bring the family of wounded veterans to the hospital to aid in their recovery. No charge to the family.
· AMVETS National Service Officers have the highest rating for fully developed claims. You help all veterans at no cost.
· Your legislative Priorities include fighting for Complementary and Alternative therapies, Service Dogs, and Mental health care to prevent suicides (22 every day).Type your paragraph here.